Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday Night .....

This was the first Friday night I ever worked.  Hmm I think it went pretty well.  Learned another simple reminder today.  Sometimes a little slower is the fastest way.   Finding the best route or creating your system will allow you to be the most efficient at what you do.  For example on a oil change today.  I removed the drain plug then the filter.  My next move was get the oil from the back.  Brought oil to the car then realized I forgot the filter.  I go back to get the filter and I realized how I wasn't efficient.  Something so simple took me two moves.  Come on Ray....  So I fixed it.  From now on I get the oil and the filter at the same time.  Efficiency is very important in this industry and hopefully I can become a very efficient person.
On the side note..  Today is my daughter's  1st birthday.  Wow that was fast.  Happy Birthday Jordin !!


No comments:

Post a Comment